Job Purpose: To carry out digital marketing and online advertising activities and manage client accounts.
Company Info: Founded by Steve Richo and Mark O'Shea in 2008, Noise New Media is a leading digital marketing partner for some of the largest fairs, festivals and comedy clubs in North America. Noise New Media has successfully combined innovative social media strategy with application development & online advertising to collect data and ultimately sell tickets. We are extremely client focused, and have helped our clients drive commerce while engaging with their target audiences using proven digital marketing techniques.
- Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Carry out digital marketing tasks set forth in strategic plans as deﬁned by directing members
- Create timely and engaging content that is optimized for various social platforms and intended audience
- Serve as a direct point of contact with clients to provide customer service, develop content and seek approvals
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to our creative office environment
- Place and optimize social and digital advertising across all platforms
- A working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Adwords Editor and various remarketing platforms
- Ability to precisely manage client advertising budgets
- Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to digital marketing efforts
- Communicate project requirements to designers & video editors pertaining to content creation and revisions
- Actively participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions for all campaigns
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Maintain awareness of current social media marketing and online advertising trends and techniques
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. This is a full-time, 40 hour per week role.
- 3 years professional online marketing experience
- Thorough knowledge of online marketing and social media content creation
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and email marketing platforms
- Expert knowledge of Facebook advertising
- Working knowledge of Twitter Advertising platform, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Google Docs, Wordpress and Google Adwords
- Working knowledge of ad tracking pixels and pixel configuration
- Understanding of basic Photoshop functions and ability to resize/manipulate layered Photoshop documents
- Ability to manage several different projects simultaneously
- Ability to hire, manage and train junior team members
- Knowledge of contemporary music and entertainment including Country, Pop, Rock and Comedy
- Must have or obtain Facebook Blueprint Certifications during the first 30 days of employment
Great to Have:
- Experience with any aspect of music festivals, agricultural/state/county fairs and rodeos
- Experience with ticketing systems and understanding ticket reports
Company Holidays: Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day
Paid Time Off: 10 Business Days per year, beginning at hire date. Hours are accrued on hire-date anniversary and may not exceed 10 business days.
Health - Choice of Silver or Bronze Plan.
80% Employee and 70% Family (Dependents only)
Dental - 100%
Social Media Marketing,
Strategy and Planning