As a Paid Media Specialist, we don’t expect you to know everything but we do expect you to have a passion in digital/social media advertisement and experience on how the ad platforms work. You will help lead the implementation and optimization of our client’s digital/social ad buys and paid search marketing campaigns working closely with our Marketing Director. You’ll perform strategic planning, performance analyses, testing, and reporting on all of your assigned client’s campaigns, using platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. We analyze campaigns and implement optimizations, to meet the goals and objectives of our campaigns. Your ability to provide unique solutions for both our clients and our agency will produce great results!
- Manage a cluster of high tier clients
- Identify and implement digital/social media Paid Media tactics and strategies.
- Monitor performance of marketing initiatives through weekly/monthly reporting and present recommendations to Director of Marketing to increase ROI.
- Pull, analyze, organize, and interpret data on a daily basis for optimizations.
- Clearly and consistently communicate between internal teams and external clients
- Research and stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends.
- Collaborate with our digital and social media teams to best optimize content and strategies via analytic and data research to better serve our campaigns.
- Must be a self starter, problem solving creative.
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of the ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task in a flexible and fast paced environment to effectively meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate strong conceptual and written communication skills with a deep understanding of the English language (spelling, grammar, and vocabulary)
- Must demonstrate presentation skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate both technical and non-technical information between internal product teams and external clients
- Must demonstrate strategic and analytical thinking when solving problems
- Must demonstrate an understanding of Google, Facebook, Instagram and Programmatic platforms.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of Google Ads, and thorough understanding of Google Search Console and Google Analytics
Google Ad & Analytics Certification
2+ years of Paid Media experience
1+ years of customer service/consulting experience
Some Potential Travel