Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
The Administrator- Marketing (Digital Merchandising) is responsible for providing digital product and merchandising support to our wholesale customers, including e-Commerce accounts and Omnichannel Department Stores. The role will be directly responsible for product set-up, asset management, copy-writing, product knowledge, and other related merchandising projects. In addition, the Digital Merchandising Specialist is responsible for engaging representation of our brands online, robust information for end consumers, and speed to market.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure access and completeness of product information for retail partners through product information feeds, content management and product set-up
- Complete online item setup forms for retail partners
- Maintain product knowledge of Luxottica’s brand portfolio through product training, market weeks, and other formats
- Write online product and brand copy for retail partners including product descriptions, features, and benefits
- Manage and maintain content management system (Salsify or other PIM system) by organizing product data, setting up products and distributing product information to all e-Commerce account
- Address end-consumer inquiries and questions about product features and benefits
- Audit customer websites for compliance on brand marketing assets and coordinate update of digital assets, also, ensure the accuracy of product information and catalog structure
- Maintain all digital assets and product information request for all Departments stores and e-Commerce partners
- Facilitate brand and website approval and set-up process for e-commerce and omnichannel partners’ websites across all distribution channels
- Own the segmentation of online sites per framework provided by global and provide feedback to retail partners on how to elevate online experience
- Responsible for quality assurance around merchandising efforts and the online product catalog. Performing monthly site audits to identify any issues.
- Assist with facilitating the timely acquisition, delivery, and tracking digital assets and copy in partnership with Account Managers/Directors
- Support e-Commerce team on any special projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Merchandising, Marketing, or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience working in merchandising, e-commerce, fashion buying, or content management
- 1-2 years of copy-writing and/or copy-editing experience
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to pivot on priorities quickly
- Strong project management, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Ability to work well within a team and cross-functionally with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, with limited supervision and under tight timeframes
- Detailed and results oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in the optical or retail industry
- Experience in content management systems (PIM, Salsify or DAM)
- Knowledge of marketplace management (Amazon, Walmart, etc.)
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com