Abcam has acquired disruptive technologies and is expanding its portfolio of assay kits to address unmet needs in the pharma drug development and screening space. We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and get the message out to customers. The successful candidate will help manage and market Abcam’s fast-growing multiplex products, reporting to Head of Product Management MPA (Multiplex Assays).
Abcam is the industry leader in primary antibodies, and the best antibodies make the best assays. Help us scale this business and continue its growth as part of a smart, hardworking, congenial team.
• Working with the Strategic marketing manager for multiplex assays to refine and execute the marketing & content plan for Multiplex products, working collaboratively with eCommerce, Events Planning, Marketing Communications, and other stakeholders.
• Engage in competitive intelligence activities.
• Create digital product content including white papers, application notes, and technical posters
• Improve catalogue cross-selling/merchandising strategies. Ensure clear metrics are in place for reporting.
• Design and execute 3rd party ad campaigns as necessary.
• Prepare and communicate marketing materials and sales tools related to toxicology, ensuring that product content is complementary across categories to present an integrated marketing message to Abcam customers that effectively communicates each product’s value proposition.
• Ability to travel up 15%
You will be a tenacious, enthusiastic and motivated individual, who will be fully committed to strengthening Abcam’s position in the life sciences market.
• B.Sc. in the Life Sciences or MBA
• 3 years’ experience with life science products
• One year of experience with protein, RNA or DNA arrays, microarrays, or multiplex assays
• M.Sc. in biology or related field
• Expertise with Luminex or MSD multiplex systems
• One year of experience with product management or commercial marketing in a biotechnology company selling into the life science market.
• Strong communication skills, capable of building effecting working relationships throughout the Abcam organization
• Data driven, highly organized and proactive
• Experience in digital marketing analytics, pricing analyses and/or strategic planning
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!