YETI is a rapidly growing designer, marketer, retailer and distributor of a variety of innovative, branded, premium products to a wide-ranging customer base. Our brand promise is to ensure each YETI product delivers exceptional performance and durability in any environment whether in the remote wilderness, at the beach, or anywhere else life takes you. By consistently delivering high-performing products, we have built a following of engaged brand loyalists throughout the United States, Canada, Australia and elsewhere, ranging from serious outdoor enthusiasts to individuals who simply value products of uncompromising quality and design. Our relationship with customers continues to thrive and deepen as a result of our innovative new products introductions, expansion and enhancement of existing product families, and multi-faceted branding activities.
The Paid Search Coordinator is responsible for executing and optimizing YETI’s paid search campaigns to help grow revenue and drive demand. This person will focus on coordinating with overall digital/marketing strategies to create a uniformed and innovative approach to YETI’s PPC campaigns. Campaign responsibilities will include YETI.com, yeticustomshop.com and YETI International.
- Execute PPC efforts to exceed revenue/ROAS goals on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Continuously optimize campaigns through keyword research, ad copy creation, negative keyword research and more.
- Enhance performance through testing efforts across PPC campaigns such as A/B ad testing, bid portfolio optimizations, etc.
- Manage and optimize PLA (Shopping) campaigns and product feed.
- Assist with weekly dashboard reporting and analytics.
- Meeting for weekly calls with search partners like Google, Yahoo and Bing to grow PPC through new tactics, betas and more.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics or a related field
- 1-2 years of SEM experience managing PPC/PLAs campaigns
- Experience with PPC management tools (i.e. Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter)
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Experience with website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Experience with bid management tools such as Kenshoo
- Google AdWords certification preferred
- Proven ability to complete projects on time and within budget
- Problem solver with the ability to turn click and sales data into actionable recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Goal oriented with high standards for excellence
- Passion for YETI products and brand