At Xceed Financial, we strive for Everyday Xcellence. Every associate is a brand ambassador who plays a critical role in driving our members, business partners and their families to strong financial futures. In your role as an Xceed associate, you demonstrate a commitment to the Credit Union’s vision and mission, embody our core values, and proactively contribute to our Credit Union’s growth and progress.
Works in a team-based environment, reporting to the Marketing Manager. The primary role of this position is to ensure that the implementation and execution of marketing projects and brand programs have proper support and align with overall business objectives. With limited supervision, coordinates Xceed Financial marketing campaigns, and product and service promotions.
- Ensure the consistency and accuracy of our corporate brand and voice, as well as compliance throughout all online channels, including online advertisements, social media, and within online and mobile banking.
- With limited supervision, develop and direct a strategic yearly plan for multi-channel communication that helps the credit union achieve organizational goals.
- Oversee marketing outreach efforts that are intended to drive traffic to our corporate website and its electronic member services. Identify and implement additional tactics for increased revenue and member retention.
- Using our CMS or with the assistance of our existing agencies, direct and/or develop all online marketing content, including product descriptions, news and events, member outreach, current rates, online banners and other graphics, flash animation, videos, copy in support of online partnerships, etc.
- Implement all aspects of email marketing such as creative development, campaign design, legal compliance, optimization testing, and performance reporting.
- Understand and enhance wherever possible the user experience for online member services such as home banking, bill payer, eStatements, mobile banking, etc., and help the Credit Union achieve growth goals.
- Ensure complaince of the Xceed website, and oversee the response and correction for audit findings.
- Monitor and make recommendations to increase efficiency of the Xceed Marketplace.
- Assist with the implementation of social media initiatives (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog, video and podcasts, etc.).
- Monitor and report the performance of electronic services, our corporate website, online marketing campaigns, and other areas as needed. Serve as an internal expert for data analysis.
- Manage and create content for all digital interfaces, including ATM marketing system and Financial Center monitors.
- Manage production of marketing materials; work directly with vendors from sending files, print specifications, estimates, and proof approvals to final delivered marketing pieces.
- Work with vendors and agencies as required to attain quality/cost goals and performance requirements.
- Conduct problem analysis and resolution, and project management.
- Manages backup system of archived Marketing Projects.