The Digital Marketing Assistant serves as the lead for implementing and executing the company’s marketing and demand generation programs to support and build the sales funnel to meet and exceed pipeline goals. The ideal candidate will manage the day-to-day operation of multi-channel marketing campaigns using marketing automation, interactive content, digital advertising, and more. Also, monitor and analyze key metrics, provides post-campaign analysis, and works with the team to optimize performance and ROI for all digital marketing programs.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this person will work cross-functionally with internal teams (Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success, Sales, IT), our international office (United Kingdom), and outside vendor organizations to support marketing initiatives.
Position is located in the South San Francisco office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute high impact marketing campaigns to generate interest, nurture leads and result in high-quality sales opportunities.
- Work with product marketing and marketing communications to develop marketing campaigns and maximize performance.
- Manage the marketing automation platform (Eloqua) and associated tools, including integration with CRM automation platform (Salesforce.com).
- Own and perform email campaign implementation, including: collaboration on strategy, list segmentation and development, design, editing, and technical development. Follow best practices and corporate guidelines.
- Create and manage digital assets using interactive content (ion interactive) and email templates (knak), including integration with marketing automation and CRM platform.
- Implement A/B test to continuously optimize marketing campaigns.
- Support digital advertising with the creation of landing pages/interactive content for Google AdWords and Account-based Marketing (ABM) solution (Terminus).
- Continually monitor, analyze, and report on programs across a variety of metrics, including email and landing page utilization, leads, opportunities, cost per lead, and others. Make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns to increase ROI.
- Be the go-to expert for digital marketing campaigns and collaborate with internal stakeholders to support digital marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation and analysis, list management, and lead processes throughout our marketing and sales solutions.