A Paid Social Specialist (Facebook/IG) is responsible for the strategy, set-up, optimization and overall management of our brands Paid Social Campaigns.
Success is based on our ability to drive business positive ROI by driving Brand Awareness, Efficient CPAs and high ROAS, while increasing paid media spend, providing analysis in weekly and monthly reporting.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills along with proficiency in advertising and marketing principles and have experience in achieving success through Paid Social Media management.
- Plan, develop, implement & optimize comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, drive new user acquisition via paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Manage between 2-4 paid media accounts on behalf of MINT Marketing clients, with aggregate monthly spends ranging between $5,000 – $250,000
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month.
- Conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns.
- Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across Facebook and Instagram newsfeed
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
- Preparing advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance.
- Record all client-facing tasks and deliverables in internal project management softwares
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge and understanding of Facebook’s ad ecosystem by staying informed of changes in the ad auction, ad formats, campaign objectives, and bid strategies.