Responsible for the development of profitable integrated digital campaigns for all BEC curriculum solutions, across online platforms.
- Maintain all Benchmark Web properties—eComm site and product microsites—from a marketing perspective—including user experience, usability, content strategy, web design, web metrics, and SEO.
- Direct development of microsites from wireframe to launch.
- Set digital marketing strategy in coordination with VPs of Marketing and Sales and PD personnel or authors, as appropriate.
- Ensure timely communication of digital marketing strategy to relevant stakeholders, including Web development team, business owners, sales team, and customer success team.
- Coordinate site maintenance /updates with web development team.
- Manage annual email marketing plan and execution through Act-On.
- Create social media calendar and oversee content development for social.
- Provide regular analysis of campaign effectiveness.