Seeking an experienced and dynamic performance marketing leader with deep knowledge of managing search, shopping, paid social, programmatic and affiliate marketing for growing, off-price division of Nordstrom.
A day in the life…
- Manage performance marketing programs including paid search and shopping, programmatic display, affiliates, partnerships and social
- Oversee key 3rd party partner relationships and service providers that support customer acquisition and retention efforts in marketing channels
- Implement new strategies and run tests to optimize for high quality and high-volume traffic to our Rack.com and HauteLook websites as well as our Nordstrom Rack stores
- Drive maximum and brand appropriate ad coverage managing to efficient ROI
- Collaborate with marketing partners across Rack and full-price to uncover new opportunities and develop integrated marketing programs
- Lead, supervise and mentor marketing channel managers in support of their career development
- Implement analytical and financial rigor in program management across total marketing portfolio
You own this if you have…
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing
- A deep understanding of managing, tracking and measuring both online and offline marketing programs
- Analytical experience and understanding around campaign optimization, ROI, LTV and cohorts
- Strong Excel, Omniture, PowerPoint and SQL skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset while understanding how to deliver on big-company strategy
- The ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization
- Unparalleled communication skills with ability to articulate the strategy in place for today and where we are headed tomorrow
- The flexibility and adaptability to adjust to shifting priorities
- Strong leadership skills with experience working in large, matrixed organizations
- Ability to action and get things done, both individually and by leading a strong team
- Interest and experience with digital fashion retail
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.