Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
The Senior Manager of Social and Digital Marketing will report to the Senior Director. The manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing the digital marketing campaigns for the US & Canada markets. The role is highly creative and innovative, requiring a string customer centric approach, with accountability for driving key business objectives through the development of media and content strategies around owned, earned, and paid media.
• Provide ongoing key consumer, industry and brand insights and trends to inform digital marketing strategy
• Manage social agency to ensure campaigns are running smoothly
• Identify opportunities to drive multi- channel customer behavior
• Provide strategic support and partnership with Gap Online, Direct/CRM, PR and creative teams/agencies
• Support innovation and technology initiatives to drive traffic, acquisition, brand sentiment, consumer engagement and reach.
• Diagnose new ways to measure emerging platforms and omni-channel efforts
• Provides thorough and thoughtful reports, focusing on creative insights in alignment with the wider marketing team
• Oversees and approves seasonal content calendar for all channels
• Ideate and develop strategic digital partnerships with current emerging platforms that can drive business, support marketing content and create new business opportunities.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing Demonstrable experience leading and managing big data, email, social media, and/or display advertising.
• 7-10 years marketing experience. Strong track record of establishing marketing programs that drive awareness, acquisition and loyalty.
• Proven experience in working effectively with cross functional partners
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.