Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Senior Manager, Entertainment Marketing provides analysis and delivery for marketing asset programs and initiatives within assigned assets and/or geographies incl. sports, events etc.; supports the creation and implementation of a marketing asset framework for designated assets; supports the identification of potential new assets; manages the productivity of marketing asset investments; and utilizes appropriate asset activation tools. This position is an individual contributor role which guides others in resolving complex issues in a specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures, and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Strategic leadership in the identification and development of entertainment initiatives and innovation for National campaigns including television, print, digital, social media, promotions, customer, experiential, influencer and experiential marketing.
- Lead, identify, gain internal consensus, influence critical decisions across key constituents for celebrity talent and partnerships across entertainment verticals (celebrity talent, cultural influencers, film, television, product placement/integration, fashion, fitness, food etc.).
- Negotiation lead and face of the Company with top level executives in the entertainment industry.
- Subject matter expert and cross functional leader who successfully implements, branded entertainment initiatives and innovation across content, brand, media, legal, PAC, business affairs, finance , retail, sales, customer, and more.
- Key leader and stakeholder in the management of multi-million dollar celebrity partnerships, cultural influencers and key entertainment sponsorships, properties, events and industry relationships on behalf of the Company.
- Analyze media and entertainment landscape, market trends and competitor activity to identify, advocate and implement new innovation and business development opportunities.
- Deliver new solutions and positive change across all lines of business by bringing the right analysis, consulting, and delivery, while driving a “how can I add value” approach to partnership.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both individually and in a team environment operating in a fast, complex environment that is constantly changing
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely; able to tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience
- Ability to identify, document and gain senior business management support for strategic initiatives
- Strategy development and stewardship of marketing plans, budget and activation inclusive of competitive landscape analysis.
- Financial acumen, diligence and analysis
- Entertainment Industry experience
- Relationship Management
- Broad system influencing skills
- Problem solving
- Delivers results
- Consumer Focus
- Marketing research
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- 10 or more years related entertainment, marketing and media experience.
- Strategic negotiation, program development and activation.