We are looking for a talented and motivated Head of Creative to lead the WorldStrides creative team. The successful candidate must possess strong creative skills as well as excellent people management skills to effectively lead the team comprised of talented writers and designers across 4 office locations.
The Head of Creative is responsible for the overall management of the WorldStrides creative department and should possess strong communication skills that will enable them to provide the guidance needed to deliver high quality creative materials that support the business needs across a range of channels. This position is responsible for continually improving team output and providing fresh, cutting edge solutions that drive business results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in conjunction with Marketing leadership to develop updated company and business unit creative strategy to align with the overall brand messaging.
- Evaluate trends and keep up-to-date with the latest creative trends within the WorldStrides target market.
- Lead a team of graphic designers and copywriters to execute deliverables that support the brand strategy and business objectives for all business units
- Works across a full range of channels including digital, web, direct mail, email, and print.
- Collaborate with business unit Marketing Directors on ‘fleshing out’ all aspects of project strategy briefs, conveying to team members in development of creative response.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a high-volume environment; responsible for timeliness in delivery and appropriate management of deadlines, with a consideration for cost effective solutions.
- Motivates the creative team to continually challenge their creativity, within brand guidelines, to produce exceptional creative solutions.
- Operate with a spirit of continuous improvement by monitoring the results of creative responses in conjunction with Marketing Directors for continual improvement and sharing what’s working among business units.