GiddyUp is searching for a Digital Media Buyer that is: creative, confident, independent, introspective, competitive and an overall perfectionist. If you are never content with the results of today and obsessed to increase all key performance indicators, this is the perfect opportunity for you. The ideal candidate for this position has strong analytical skills, ability to seamlessly work on cross-functional teams, develop strong relationships with ad reps, and a strong desire and passion to learn the ins and outs of every media channel. The Digital Media Buyer will have a close working relationship with Conversion Marketing Strategists to develop strategic media plans based on marketing campaign goals and objectives.
- Plan, manage, and execute digital media buys across a variety of ad platforms for multiple markets and clients simultaneously.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and return-on-ad-spend (ROAS), while suggesting and executing ongoing optimization strategies to hit and exceed assigned KPIs
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to review traffic performance and provide ongoing optimization suggestions
- Create and analyze campaign performance reports to inform relevant teams at GiddyUp.
- Prepare research and insights to inform ongoing media recommendations
- Manages budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver most efficient results
- Maintain strong media and technology vendor relationships and act as a resource for industry data and trends
- Constantly learn and experiment new effective bidding, ad placement, and management techniques.
- Manage and leverage each campaign’s risk and loss pool for ongoing testing and experimentation
- Develop a collaborative relationship with internal and external creative teams to develop cutting-edge media assets.
- Participate in budget allocation for different channels and platforms.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned